Because I think
actually that's what my friends have been trying to tell to me
The way I speak to them, the way I talk, the way I connect to other people – it's something special. It's a talent.
The ability to connect to something in every human being - that is not something which every person possesses.
But I have always felt so useless doing that. What worth is there in poets' words, in people who point out that life is worth living? Who sit with you to watch the clouds and show you all the life's beauty?
What worth is there to have somone to talk to
when life gets heavy and your soul starts to shake?
I can't build a radio, I cannot set up a network system. no car has ever been repaired
by my hands and nothing new gets created. I am only repeating what nature shows us, I only speak what is whispered by the world.
I only point
to all that life around us
but no difference will it ever make.
I can't build a radio. I cannot set up a network system. Isn't it that anyone can just speak like me and repeat what the world has told them?
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen