Pride

Oh Moj Laska (though I have never called you that in real life and I'm not sure if you'd like that)

It's so strange seeing you
Isn't it always like that
Breakups, a familiar face becomes a strange one, a close person becomes someone unknown?
And yet, my dear, God - I look at you with so much pride, so much happiness, so much love still. I am admiring you, though I never wanted, and I am so happy for you.
I think you're finding your path. Oh, so beautiful, all of your journeys. My dear. My beautiful dear and soul whom I have never understood and still fail to do so, every day. Every day, I wonder if you'd like to hear from me or hate it. My dear. Sigh. My dear.

(I have failed you as a lover, though I hope you'd know you'd still always be welcome here)

My dear

/melina

Kommentare